AmChamHK is a monthly journal offering business news and special features to the American and international community in Hong Kong. We target corporate leaders and decision makers in over 100 industries established in the region.
- Published for over forty years
- 98% of our readers reside in Hong Kong
- Current circulation over 2,600 in hardcopies per issue, which includes members, complimentary requested and paid subscribers
- Open to all viewers on our website
- International audience (30-plus nationalities)
- Different editorial topics each month, with special focuses
AmChamHK's audience is unique and influential. biz.hk readers are affluent, educated decision makers in all sectors of industry and foreign investment in Hong Kong.
AmChamHK is our monthly magazine. Unlike other business chamber publications, it is a professionally-written business journal and it offers business news, market analyses and special features to the American and international community in Hong Kong. Regular features include interviews with policymakers and business leaders as well as profiles of senior executives including many AmCham members. The magazine also includes a special supplement focusing on specific industries.