U.S.-China Trade Tension Series Events - Register Now
- The Oncoming Storm: U.S.-China Trade and Tariff Issues - Planning for the Impact on your Supply Chain (Apr 25)
- Daggers Drawn: What does the U.S.-China Trade Standoff Mean for You? (May 7)
News & Views
- In Brief: China dodges trade bullet? IRS Bitcoin baffler & HK interest rates new focus (Apr 19)
- Tara Joseph on TVB's Straight Talk: Are Xi Jinping's economic reforms enough to avoid a U.S.-China trade war? (Apr 17)
- In Brief: Taxing weekend, Bo’ao dressing & H.K. braces for trade fallout (Apr 13)
- China files trade complaint against U.S. over steel tariffs (Apr 11)
- U.S.-China trade battle: Catch up here (Apr 10)
Podcast - Tune-in
Daniel Russel on U.S. - China Trade (Feb 5)
As U.S. - China trade tensions rise, AmCham President Tara Joseph speaks to Daniel Russel, Diplomat in residence at the Asia Society Institute and Former Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs.
About U.S. Washington D.C. Updates
As 2018 marks the fourth year of AmCham’s “Five-Year Strategic Plan”, The Chamber has strengthened its advocacy capacity by stepping up its Washington D.C. engagement highlighting Hong Kong’s strategic role for American and international business in Asia. As our valued Member, you may receive "AmCham HK’s Washington Updates" periodically covering the latest developments on a wide range of important topics.
If you would like to continue receiving U.S.-related advocacy updates, please click here to subscribe (login required, AmCham members only).
You may also be interested in...