Awards Ceremony, Friday, November 16, 2018
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, Grand Ballroom, Level 2, 8:00am - 2:30pm
Welcome to the AmCham Women of Influence Awards 2018 (WOI)
Online Nomination System
Now in their fifteenth year, the awards are an exciting and important recognition of outstanding women and their supporters in Hong Kong. View the full list of past award winners here.
To be eligible, individuals or companies must be nominated via the system by filling out the online forms. Each nomination must be submitted by the deadline of Monday, September 17, 2018 (Monday, September 3, 2018 for early submission assistance, details here).
In total there are nine awards, seven for individual female candidates, one for best company and one award open to male candidates for “Champion for the Advancement of Women”. All fields must be completed and within the given word count. The candidate, whether an individual or a company, needs to have a strong and demonstrable link with Hong Kong. Candidates are not required to be a U.S. citizen or to work for a U.S. corporation. For a company submission, candidates are not required to be U.S. corporations.
Women of Influence Awards 2018 – Awards and Judging Criteria (view here)
Click below to nominate now!
- Nomination Form (Individual – Professional of the Year)
- Nomination Form (Individual – Young Achiever of the Year)
- Nomination Form (Individual – Entrepreneur of the Year)
- Nomination Form (Individual – Non-profit Leader of the Year)
- Nomination Form (Individual – Master of The Arts)
- Nomination Form (Individual – Leading Woman on Boards)
- Nomination Form (Individual – Champion for the Advancement of Women)
- Nomination Form (Group - Best Company for Women)
- Nomination Form (Individual – Lifetime Achievement)
- All submissions will be treated as strictly and entirely confidential. The regular submission deadline is Monday, September 17.
- If you would like AmCham’s assistance in completing the nomination form, please submit the required basic information indicated on the form to AmCham by Monday, September 3. You will be contacted by an AmCham representative who will assist you in completing the nomination form. Any submission received after Monday, September 3 will not be eligible for early submission assistance.
- The WOI awards are for income- or profit-earning individuals. If you would like to nominate a volunteer working on an unpaid basis, please consider the Ira Dan Kaye Community Service Award.
There is enormous talent in Hong Kong deserving of recognition, and we greatly appreciate those who take the time and effort to nominate outstanding award candidates. All shortlisted nominees and their nominators are invited to attend an exclusive cocktail reception on the evening of November 15.
Companies associated with the AmCham Women of Influence Conference & Awards - including conference sponsors (direct financial contributors with tiered recognition status) or companies associated with judges, event planning committee members and their immediate families - are not eligible for the Best Company Award. Members of these companies are welcome to nominate people in all of the individual award categories.
Women of Influence Awards 2018 Judging Process
- September 3, 2018
Early submission deadline
- September 17, 2018
Regular submission deadline
Mid October, 2018 (12th – 16th)
The judging panel will make its final choices from a shortlist of nominees in each category
Late Oct – early Nov, 2018 (31st – 2nd)
Winners will be notified by the co-chief judges and invited to attend the awards presentation ceremony during lunch at the WOI Conference, which will be held on Friday, November 16, 2018 at the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.