This segment was pulled from Macau Daily Times. For the full article, please click here.
The US-China trade war has delayed but not derailed Chinese automaker GAC Motor’s plans to enter the American market, company officials said Monday.
Company President Yu Jun, speaking at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show, said the dispute is a factor in moving its US product launch from the end of this year — as it announced at last year’s show — to June 2020. Still, analysts think they might have a longer road to the market.