U.S.-China Trade Tension Series Events
- U.S.-China Trade War on Hold: The View from Washington (Jun 11) - Highlight
- Dialogue with U.S.-China Business Council (May 15, Members Only) - Podcast
- Daggers Drawn: What does the U.S.-China Trade Standoff Mean for You? (May 7)
- The Oncoming Storm: U.S.-China Trade and Tariff Issues - Planning for the Impact on your Supply Chain (Apr 25)
News & Views
- Asia markets remain mixed as U.S.-China trade war escalates (Sep 18)
- Report: Impact of U.S. and Chinese Tariffs on American Companies in China (Sep 14)
- The U.S. is forgetting the differences between Hong Kong and China. Let’s remind them (Jul 18)
- Stephen Roach and Minxin Pei: U.S.-China relations in the era of “coopetition” (Sep 14)
On September 7, AmCham HK organized a very timely annual China Conference themed U.S. & China: Shaping the Future of Innovation & Technology. Taking this opportunity, Mr. Robert Grieves, Vice Chairman of AmCham HK sat down with world renowned academics, Prof. Stephen Roach and Prof. Minxin Pei, and to hear their insights on U.S.-China relations in the era of “coopetition.”
- Clear Strategy on Trade From Washington Would Soothe (Aug 23)
AmCham President Tara Joseph joined Stephen Engle and Doug Krizner on Bloomberg's Daybreak Asia discussed what’s at stake for American businesses in Hong Kong and China where trade negotiations are concerned.
- Vital For Hong Kong to Stress Unique Role in Face of Trade War (Jul 24)
AmCham President Tara Joseph joined Bloomberg's Juliette Saly and Doug Krizner to discuss the unique values Hong Kong has where the trade war is concerned. She explains how important it is for the business community to remind Washington of the role it can play.
About U.S. Washington D.C. Updates
As 2018 marks the fourth year of AmCham’s “Five-Year Strategic Plan”, The Chamber has strengthened its advocacy capacity by stepping up its Washington D.C. engagement highlighting Hong Kong’s strategic role for American and international business in Asia. As our valued Member, you may receive "AmCham HK’s Washington Updates" periodically covering the latest developments on a wide range of important topics.
If you would like to continue receiving U.S.-related advocacy updates, please click here to subscribe (login required, AmCham members only).
You may also be interested in...