AmCham Future Leaders Class of 2021
Hong Kong’s biggest competitive advantage is our talented workforce
The Future Leaders program selects a group of rising young executives to focus on developing the skills and professional connections they’ll need to achieve their full potential. Over 9 months, the course will provide exclusive access to the businesses and leaders that are driving Hong Kong’s economy.
- Develop and hone leadership skills
- See first-hand the sectors driving HK’s economy
- Receive insights from CXO-level leaders
- Learn from top university professors & executive trainers
THE OUTCOME WILL BE
- Leaders engaged with Hong Kong’s community
- Business executives equipped for the future
- Professional networks expanded across sectors
- More entrepreneurial, creative mindsets
Future Leaders starts January 2021 with a session welcoming participants to the program and AmCham. A team-building workshop will follow, focusing on communication skills and facilitating introductions. Over the next 9 months, participants will have multiple opportunities for meaningful engagement with senior corporate, government, and nonprofit executives – including a reception hosted by the US Consul General at his residence. They will gain lifelong skills through CXO conversations, behind-the-scenes industry tours, leadership seminars with leading university professors, and more. The program concludes with a graduation celebration attended by AmCham's Board of Governors, corporate sponsors, and program partners.
Let's hear what our Future Leaders Program Director says:
Let's hear what our Future Leaders graduates say:
Have a Question? Future Leaders FAQ.
Further questions? Please send an email to email@example.com
Click here to view bios of AmCham Future Leaders alumni.